H.B. Kostenbauder Professor.
Substituent effects on the ionization and partitioning of p-(aminoethyl)phenols and structurally related compounds: Electrostatic effects dependent on conformation
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 98, Issue 12, pages 4534–4544, December 2009
How to Cite
Tejwani, R. W., Stouch, T. R. and Anderson, B. D. (2009), Substituent effects on the ionization and partitioning of p-(aminoethyl)phenols and structurally related compounds: Electrostatic effects dependent on conformation. J. Pharm. Sci., 98: 4534–4544. doi: 10.1002/jps.21775
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!