Enhancement of transdermal absorption, gene expression and stability of tyrosinase plasmid (pMEL34)-loaded elastic cationic niosomes: Potential application in vitiligo treatment
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 99, Issue 8, pages 3533–3541, August 2010
How to Cite
Manosroi, J., Khositsuntiwong, N., Manosroi, W., Götz, F., Werner, R. G. and Manosroi, A. (2010), Enhancement of transdermal absorption, gene expression and stability of tyrosinase plasmid (pMEL34)-loaded elastic cationic niosomes: Potential application in vitiligo treatment. J. Pharm. Sci., 99: 3533–3541. doi: 10.1002/jps.22104
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!