Simultaneous absolute quantification of 11 cytochrome P450 isoforms in human liver microsomes by liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry with In silico target peptide selection
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 100, Issue 1, pages 341–352, January 2011
How to Cite
Kawakami, H., Ohtsuki, S., Kamiie, J., Suzuki, T., Abe, T. and Terasaki, T. (2011), Simultaneous absolute quantification of 11 cytochrome P450 isoforms in human liver microsomes by liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry with In silico target peptide selection. J. Pharm. Sci., 100: 341–352. doi: 10.1002/jps.22255
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!