Functional group dependence of solute partitioning to various locations within a DOPC bilayer: A comparison of molecular dynamics simulations with experiment
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 100, Issue 6, pages 2136–2146, June 2011
How to Cite
Tejwani, R. W., Davis, M. E., Anderson, B. D. and Stouch, T. R. (2011), Functional group dependence of solute partitioning to various locations within a DOPC bilayer: A comparison of molecular dynamics simulations with experiment. J. Pharm. Sci., 100: 2136–2146. doi: 10.1002/jps.22441
- Issue online: 12 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!