Identification of amino acid residues responsible for the release of free drug from an antibody–drug conjugate utilizing lysine–succinimidyl ester chemistry
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 100, Issue 7, pages 2518–2525, July 2011
How to Cite
Chih, H.-W., Gikanga, B., Yang, Y. and Zhang, B. (2011), Identification of amino acid residues responsible for the release of free drug from an antibody–drug conjugate utilizing lysine–succinimidyl ester chemistry. J. Pharm. Sci., 100: 2518–2525. doi: 10.1002/jps.22485
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!