Characterization of site-specific glycation during process development of a human therapeutic monoclonal antibody
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 100, Issue 7, pages 2543–2550, July 2011
How to Cite
Miller, A. K., Hambly, D. M., Kerwin, B. A., Treuheit, M. J. and Gadgil, H. S. (2011), Characterization of site-specific glycation during process development of a human therapeutic monoclonal antibody. J. Pharm. Sci., 100: 2543–2550. doi: 10.1002/jps.22504
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!