Neeraj J. Agrawal and Sandeep Kumar contributed equally to this work.
Aggregation in protein-based biotherapeutics: Computational studies and tools to identify aggregation-prone regions†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 100, Issue 12, pages 5081–5095, December 2011
Total views since publication: 1613
How to Cite
Agrawal, N. J., Kumar, S., Wang, X., Helk, B., Singh, S. K. and Trout, B. L. (2011), Aggregation in protein-based biotherapeutics: Computational studies and tools to identify aggregation-prone regions. J. Pharm. Sci., 100: 5081–5095. doi: 10.1002/jps.22705
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
Total views by type:
Publication date: 24 Jul 2011. Cumulative views from 24 Jul 2011 - 9 Dec 2013.
- Total views: 1613
- Total PDF views: 1231
- Total HTML views: 382
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.