Effects of different carboxylic ester spacers on chemical stability, release characteristics, and anticancer activity of mono-PEGylated curcumin conjugates
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 100, Issue 12, pages 5206–5218, December 2011
How to Cite
Wichitnithad, W., Nimmannit, U., Callery, P. S. and Rojsitthisak, P. (2011), Effects of different carboxylic ester spacers on chemical stability, release characteristics, and anticancer activity of mono-PEGylated curcumin conjugates. J. Pharm. Sci., 100: 5206–5218. doi: 10.1002/jps.22716
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!