A survey of top 200 drugs—inconsistent practice of drug strength expression for drugs containing salt forms
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 1–6, January 2012
How to Cite
Prohotsky, D. L. and Zhao, F. (2012), A survey of top 200 drugs—inconsistent practice of drug strength expression for drugs containing salt forms. J. Pharm. Sci., 101: 1–6. doi: 10.1002/jps.22735
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!