A multi-technique approach to the study of structural stability and desolvation of two unusual channel hydrate solvates of finasteride
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 176–186, January 2012
Total views since publication: 921
How to Cite
Byard, S., Abraham, A., T. Boulton, P. J., Harris, R. K. and Hodgkinson, P. (2012), A multi-technique approach to the study of structural stability and desolvation of two unusual channel hydrate solvates of finasteride. J. Pharm. Sci., 101: 176–186. doi: 10.1002/jps.22740
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!