Developability index: A rapid in silico tool for the screening of antibody aggregation propensity
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 102–115, January 2012
Total views since publication: 1966
How to Cite
Lauer, T. M., Agrawal, N. J., Chennamsetty, N., Egodage, K., Helk, B. and Trout, B. L. (2012), Developability index: A rapid in silico tool for the screening of antibody aggregation propensity. J. Pharm. Sci., 101: 102–115. doi: 10.1002/jps.22758
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!