Polycaprolactone microspheres as carriers for dry powder inhalers: Effect of surface coating on aerosolization of salbutamol sulfate
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 101, Issue 2, pages 733–745, February 2012
How to Cite
Tuli, R. A., Dargaville, T. R., George, G. A. and Islam, N. (2012), Polycaprolactone microspheres as carriers for dry powder inhalers: Effect of surface coating on aerosolization of salbutamol sulfate. J. Pharm. Sci., 101: 733–745. doi: 10.1002/jps.22777
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!