Polycaprolactone microspheres as carriers for dry powder inhalers: Effect of surface coating on aerosolization of salbutamol sulfate
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 101, Issue 2, pages 733–745, February 2012
Total views since publication: 471
How to Cite
Tuli, R. A., Dargaville, T. R., George, G. A. and Islam, N. (2012), Polycaprolactone microspheres as carriers for dry powder inhalers: Effect of surface coating on aerosolization of salbutamol sulfate. J. Pharm. Sci., 101: 733–745. doi: 10.1002/jps.22777
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!