Pressure–temperature state diagram for the phase relationships between benfluorex hydrochloride forms I and II: A case of enantiotropic behavior
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 1073–1078, March 2012
Total views since publication: 290
How to Cite
Barrio, M., Maccaroni, E., Rietveld, I. B., Malpezzi, L., Masciocchi, N., Céolin, R. and Tamarit, J.-l. (2012), Pressure–temperature state diagram for the phase relationships between benfluorex hydrochloride forms I and II: A case of enantiotropic behavior. J. Pharm. Sci., 101: 1073–1078. doi: 10.1002/jps.22821
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!