Evolution of a detailed physiological model to simulate the gastrointestinal transit and absorption process in humans, part II: Extension to describe performance of solid dosage forms
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 1267–1280, March 2012
Total views since publication: 758
How to Cite
Thelen, K., Coboeken, K., Willmann, S., Dressman, J. B. and Lippert, J. (2012), Evolution of a detailed physiological model to simulate the gastrointestinal transit and absorption process in humans, part II: Extension to describe performance of solid dosage forms. J. Pharm. Sci., 101: 1267–1280. doi: 10.1002/jps.22825
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2010
Total views by type:
Publication date: 28 Nov 2011. Cumulative views from 28 Nov 2011 - 17 Mar 2014.
- Total views: 758
- Total PDF views: 647
- Total HTML views: 111
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.