Protein instability and immunogenicity: Roadblocks to clinical application of injectable protein delivery systems for sustained release
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 946–954, March 2012
Total views since publication: 2234
How to Cite
Jiskoot, W., Randolph, T. W., Volkin, D. B., Middaugh, C. R., Schöneich, C., Winter, G., Friess, W., Crommelin, D. J. A. and Carpenter, J. F. (2012), Protein instability and immunogenicity: Roadblocks to clinical application of injectable protein delivery systems for sustained release. J. Pharm. Sci., 101: 946–954. doi: 10.1002/jps.23018
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
Total views by type:
Publication date: 14 Dec 2011. Cumulative views from 14 Dec 2011 - 22 May 2013.
- Total views: 2234
- Total PDF views: 1744
- Total HTML views: 490
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.