Protein instability and immunogenicity: Roadblocks to clinical application of injectable protein delivery systems for sustained release
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 946–954, March 2012
How to Cite
Jiskoot, W., Randolph, T. W., Volkin, D. B., Middaugh, C. R., Schöneich, C., Winter, G., Friess, W., Crommelin, D. J. A. and Carpenter, J. F. (2012), Protein instability and immunogenicity: Roadblocks to clinical application of injectable protein delivery systems for sustained release. J. Pharm. Sci., 101: 946–954. doi: 10.1002/jps.23018
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!