Programmable transdermal delivery of nicotine in hairless guinea pigs using carbon nanotube membrane pumps
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 101, Issue 10, pages 3823–3832, October 2012
How to Cite
Paudel, K. S., Wu, J., Hinds, B. J. and Stinchcomb, A. L. (2012), Programmable transdermal delivery of nicotine in hairless guinea pigs using carbon nanotube membrane pumps. J. Pharm. Sci., 101: 3823–3832. doi: 10.1002/jps.23240
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!