Excipient effects on humanized monoclonal antibody interactions with silicone oil emulsions
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 101, Issue 12, pages 4419–4432, December 2012
How to Cite
Britt, K. A., Schwartz, D. K., Wurth, C., Mahler, H.-C., Carpenter, J. F. and Randolph, T. W. (2012), Excipient effects on humanized monoclonal antibody interactions with silicone oil emulsions. J. Pharm. Sci., 101: 4419–4432. doi: 10.1002/jps.23318
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!