Physical characterization and formulation development of a recombinant pneumolysoid protein-based pneumococcal vaccine
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 387–400, February 2013
Total views since publication: 711
How to Cite
Hu, L., Joshi, S. B., Liyanage, M. R., Pansalawatta, M., Alderson, M. R., Tate, A., Robertson, G., Maisonneuve, J., Volkin, D. B. and Middaugh, C. R. (2013), Physical characterization and formulation development of a recombinant pneumolysoid protein-based pneumococcal vaccine. J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 387–400. doi: 10.1002/jps.23375
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!