Tableting lipid-based formulations for oral drug delivery:A case study with silica nanoparticle–lipid–mannitol hybrid microparticles
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 684–693, February 2013
How to Cite
Bremmell, K. E., Tan, A., Martin, A. and Prestidge, C. A. (2013), Tableting lipid-based formulations for oral drug delivery:A case study with silica nanoparticle–lipid–mannitol hybrid microparticles. J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 684–693. doi: 10.1002/jps.23406
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!