Structural characterization and aging of glassy pharmaceuticals made using acoustic levitation
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 1290–1300, April 2013
Total views since publication: 762
How to Cite
Benmore, C. J., R. Weber, J. K., Tailor, A. N., Cherry, B. R., Yarger, J. L., Mou, Q., Weber, W., Neuefeind, J. and Byrn, S. R. (2013), Structural characterization and aging of glassy pharmaceuticals made using acoustic levitation. J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 1290–1300. doi: 10.1002/jps.23464
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 4 Feb 2013. Cumulative views from 4 Feb 2013 - 1 Apr 2015.
- Total views: 762
- Total PDF views: 468
- Total HTML views: 294
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.