Permeability of fluid-phase phospholipid bilayers: Assessment and useful correlations for permeability screening and other applications
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages 2005–2032, June 2013
How to Cite
Nitsche, J. M. and Kasting, G. B. (2013), Permeability of fluid-phase phospholipid bilayers: Assessment and useful correlations for permeability screening and other applications. J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 2005–2032. doi: 10.1002/jps.23471
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!