Compartmental absorption modeling and site of absorption studies to determine feasibility of an extended-release formulation of an HIV-1 attachment inhibitor phosphate ester prodrug
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages 1742–1751, June 2013
How to Cite
Brown, J., Chien, C., Timmins, P., Dennis, A., Doll, W., Sandefer, E., Page, R., Nettles, R. E., Zhu, L. and Grasela, D. (2013), Compartmental absorption modeling and site of absorption studies to determine feasibility of an extended-release formulation of an HIV-1 attachment inhibitor phosphate ester prodrug. J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 1742–1751. doi: 10.1002/jps.23476
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 5 Apr 2013. Cumulative views from 5 Apr 2013 - 1 Oct 2015.
- Total views: 627
- Total PDF views: 415
- Total HTML views: 212
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.