Mesoporous silicate MCM-41 as a particulate carrier for octyl methoxycinnamate: Sunscreen release and photostability
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 5, pages 1468–1475, May 2013
Total views since publication: 501
How to Cite
Ambrogi, V., Latterini, L., Marmottini, F., Pagano, C. and Ricci, M. (2013), Mesoporous silicate MCM-41 as a particulate carrier for octyl methoxycinnamate: Sunscreen release and photostability. J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 1468–1475. doi: 10.1002/jps.23478
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!