Viktória Juhász and Erzsébet Beéry share the first authorship of this article.
Chlorothiazide is a substrate for the human uptake transporters OAT1 and OAT3†
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 5, pages 1683–1687, May 2013
Total views since publication: 429
How to Cite
Juhász, V., Beéry, E., Nagy, Z., Bui, A., Molnár, É., Zolnerciks, J. K., Magnan, R., Jani, M. and Krajcsi, P. (2013), Chlorothiazide is a substrate for the human uptake transporters OAT1 and OAT3. J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 1683–1687. doi: 10.1002/jps.23491
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!