Li Gan and Yi-Ping Gao contributed equally to this work.
Novel pH-sensitive lipid–polymer composite microspheres of 10-hydroxycamptothecin exhibiting colon-specific biodistribution and reduced systemic absorption
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages 1752–1759, June 2013
How to Cite
Gan, L., Gao, Y.-P., Zhu, C.-L., Zhang, X.-X. and Gan, Y. (2013), Novel pH-sensitive lipid–polymer composite microspheres of 10-hydroxycamptothecin exhibiting colon-specific biodistribution and reduced systemic absorption. J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 1752–1759. doi: 10.1002/jps.23499
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!