Masazumi Matsumura's present address is 11-12-903 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052, Japan
The identification of free cysteine residues within antibodies and a potential role for free cysteine residues in covalent aggregation because of agitation stress†
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages 1701–1711, June 2013
How to Cite
Huh, J. H., White, A. J., Brych, S. R., Franey, H. and Matsumura, M. (2013), The identification of free cysteine residues within antibodies and a potential role for free cysteine residues in covalent aggregation because of agitation stress. J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 1701–1711. doi: 10.1002/jps.23505
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 5 Apr 2013. Cumulative views from 5 Apr 2013 - 1 May 2016.
- Total views: 796
- Total PDF views: 670
- Total HTML views: 126
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.