Masazumi Matsumura's present address is 11-12-903 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052, Japan
The identification of free cysteine residues within antibodies and a potential role for free cysteine residues in covalent aggregation because of agitation stress†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages 1701–1711, June 2013
How to Cite
Huh, J. H., White, A. J., Brych, S. R., Franey, H. and Matsumura, M. (2013), The identification of free cysteine residues within antibodies and a potential role for free cysteine residues in covalent aggregation because of agitation stress. J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 1701–1711. doi: 10.1002/jps.23505
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!