New applications of phospholipid vesicle-based permeation assay: Permeation model mimicking skin barrier
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 5, pages 1588–1600, May 2013
How to Cite
Engesland, A., Skar, M., Hansen, T., Škalko-basnet, N. and Flaten, G. E. (2013), New applications of phospholipid vesicle-based permeation assay: Permeation model mimicking skin barrier. J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 1588–1600. doi: 10.1002/jps.23509
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!