Biocompatibility and in vivo tolerability of a new class of photoresponsive alkoxylphenacyl-based polycarbonates
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 5, pages 1650–1660, May 2013
How to Cite
Wehrung, D., Sun, S., Chamsaz, E. A., Joy, A. and Oyewumi, M. O. (2013), Biocompatibility and in vivo tolerability of a new class of photoresponsive alkoxylphenacyl-based polycarbonates. J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 1650–1660. doi: 10.1002/jps.23510
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!