Hongda Zhu and Jianjun Hao contributed equally to this work.
Nanovesicles system for rapid-onset sublingual delivery containing sodium tanshinone IIA sulfonate: In vitro and in vivo evaluation
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 7, pages 2332–2340, July 2013
Total views since publication: 422
How to Cite
Zhu, H., Hao, J., Chen, H., Jiang, S., Liu, M., Sun, H., Xu, H., Zhang, J. and Yang, X. (2013), Nanovesicles system for rapid-onset sublingual delivery containing sodium tanshinone IIA sulfonate: In vitro and in vivo evaluation. J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 2332–2340. doi: 10.1002/jps.23512
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!