Accurate prediction of collapse temperature using optical coherence tomography-based freeze-drying microscopy
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages 1773–1785, June 2013
Total views since publication: 685
How to Cite
Greco, K., Mujat, M., Galbally-kinney, K. L., Hammer, D. X., Ferguson, R. D., Iftimia, N., Mulhall, P., Sharma, P., Kessler, W. J. and Pikal, M. J. (2013), Accurate prediction of collapse temperature using optical coherence tomography-based freeze-drying microscopy. J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 1773–1785. doi: 10.1002/jps.23516
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!