Influence of non-water-soluble placebo pellets of different sizes on the characteristics of orally disintegrating tablets manufactured by freeze-drying
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages 1786–1799, June 2013
How to Cite
Stange, U., Führling, C. and Gieseler, H. (2013), Influence of non-water-soluble placebo pellets of different sizes on the characteristics of orally disintegrating tablets manufactured by freeze-drying. J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 1786–1799. doi: 10.1002/jps.23517
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!