Development of polyvinylpyrrolidone-based spray-dried solid dispersions using response surface model and ensemble artificial neural network
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages 1847–1858, June 2013
Total views since publication: 372
How to Cite
Patel, A. D., Agrawal, A. and Dave, R. H. (2013), Development of polyvinylpyrrolidone-based spray-dried solid dispersions using response surface model and ensemble artificial neural network. J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 1847–1858. doi: 10.1002/jps.23526
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 9 Apr 2013. Cumulative views from 9 Apr 2013 - 30 Jul 2014.
- Total views: 372
- Total PDF views: 205
- Total HTML views: 167
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.