Time-dependent interaction of ritonavir in chronic use: The power balance between inhibition and induction of P-glycoprotein and cytochrome P450 3A
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages 2044–2055, June 2013
How to Cite
Fukushima, K., Kobuchi, S., Mizuhara, K., Aoyama, H., Takada, K. and Sugioka, N. (2013), Time-dependent interaction of ritonavir in chronic use: The power balance between inhibition and induction of P-glycoprotein and cytochrome P450 3A. J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 2044–2055. doi: 10.1002/jps.23545
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!