Daniel Weinbuch and Sarah Zölls are joint first authors.
Micro–flow imaging and resonant mass measurement (archimedes) – complementary methods to quantitatively differentiate protein particles and silicone oil droplets
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 7, pages 2152–2165, July 2013
How to Cite
Weinbuch, D., Zölls, S., Wiggenhorn, M., Friess, W., Winter, G., Jiskoot, W. and Hawe, A. (2013), Micro–flow imaging and resonant mass measurement (archimedes) – complementary methods to quantitatively differentiate protein particles and silicone oil droplets. J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 2152–2165. doi: 10.1002/jps.23552
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!