An augmented volume-based model of the glass transition temperature of 209 molecular liquids
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages 1970–1980, June 2013
Total views since publication: 295
How to Cite
Preiss, U. P. and Saleh, M. I. (2013), An augmented volume-based model of the glass transition temperature of 209 molecular liquids. J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 1970–1980. doi: 10.1002/jps.23553
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!