Dedicated in memory of Frédéric Aubry
Benefits of methylated cyclodextrins in the development of midazolam pharmaceutical formulations †
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 7, pages 2102–2111, July 2013
How to Cite
Mathiron, D., Marçon, F., Dubaele, J.-m., Cailleu, D., Pilard, S. and DjedaÏni-pilard, F. (2013), Benefits of methylated cyclodextrins in the development of midazolam pharmaceutical formulations . J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 2102–2111. doi: 10.1002/jps.23558
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!