Sustained ibuprofen release using composite poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid)/titanium dioxide nanotubes from Ti implant surface
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 7, pages 2341–2348, July 2013
Total views since publication: 641
How to Cite
Jia, H. and Kerr, L. L. (2013), Sustained ibuprofen release using composite poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid)/titanium dioxide nanotubes from Ti implant surface. J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 2341–2348. doi: 10.1002/jps.23580
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!