Prediction of drug–polymer miscibility through the use of solubility parameter based flory–huggins interaction parameter and the experimental validation: PEG as model polymer
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 7, pages 2254–2263, July 2013
How to Cite
Thakral, S. and Thakral, N. K. (2013), Prediction of drug–polymer miscibility through the use of solubility parameter based flory–huggins interaction parameter and the experimental validation: PEG as model polymer. J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 2254–2263. doi: 10.1002/jps.23583
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!