Inhibitory effects of hesperetin derivatives on guinea pig phosphodiesterases and Their ratios between high- and low-affinity rolipram binding
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 7, pages 2120–2127, July 2013
How to Cite
Hsu, H.-T., Wang, W.-H., Han, C.-Y., Chen, C.-N., Chen, C.-M. and Ko, W.-C. (2013), Inhibitory effects of hesperetin derivatives on guinea pig phosphodiesterases and Their ratios between high- and low-affinity rolipram binding. J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 2120–2127. doi: 10.1002/jps.23591
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!