Cytotoxicity and vitreous stability of chemically modified connexin43 mimetic peptides for the treatment of optic neuropathy
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 7, pages 2322–2331, July 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-S., Toth, I., Danesh-Meyer, H. V., Green, C. R. and Rupenthal, I. D. (2013), Cytotoxicity and vitreous stability of chemically modified connexin43 mimetic peptides for the treatment of optic neuropathy. J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 2322–2331. doi: 10.1002/jps.23617
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!