A systematic approach toward stabilization of CagL, a protein antigen from Helicobacter pylori that is a candidate subunit vaccine
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 8, pages 2508–2519, August 2013
Total views since publication: 368
How to Cite
Choudhari, S. P., Pendleton, K. P., Ramsey, J. D., Blanchard, T. G. and Picking, W. D. (2013), A systematic approach toward stabilization of CagL, a protein antigen from Helicobacter pylori that is a candidate subunit vaccine. J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 2508–2519. doi: 10.1002/jps.23643
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!