Ying Fan, Lian Ma, and Jennifer Pippins contributed equally and should be viewed as first authors.
Impact of Study Design on the Evaluation of Inhaled and Intranasal Corticosteroids’ Effect on Hypothalamic–Pituitary–Adrenal Axis Function, Part I: General Overview of HPA Axis Study Design
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the American Pharmacists Association
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 102, Issue 10, pages 3513–3527, October 2013
How to Cite
Fan, Y., Ma, L., Pippins, J., Limb, S., Xu, Y. and Sahajwalla, C. G. (2013), Impact of Study Design on the Evaluation of Inhaled and Intranasal Corticosteroids’ Effect on Hypothalamic–Pituitary–Adrenal Axis Function, Part I: General Overview of HPA Axis Study Design. J. Pharm. Sci., 102: 3513–3527. doi: 10.1002/jps.23689
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!