Pharmacokinetics of morphine and its surrogates III: Morphine and morphine 3-monoglucuronide pharmacokinetics in the dog as a function of dose
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1979 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 753–771, June 1979
How to Cite
Garrett, E. R. and Jackson, A. J. (1979), Pharmacokinetics of morphine and its surrogates III: Morphine and morphine 3-monoglucuronide pharmacokinetics in the dog as a function of dose. J. Pharm. Sci., 68: 753–771. doi: 10.1002/jps.2600680627
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 1978
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 1978
- National Institute of Drug Abuse, Rockville, MD 20852. Grant Number: 2-R01-DA-00743
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!