Effective therapy of enteric hyperoxaluria: In Vitro binding of oxalate by anion-exchange resins and aluminum hydroxide
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1981 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 70, Issue 9, pages 1065–1067, September 1981
Total views since August 2010: 10
How to Cite
Laker, M. F. and Hofmann, A. F. (1981), Effective therapy of enteric hyperoxaluria: In Vitro binding of oxalate by anion-exchange resins and aluminum hydroxide. J. Pharm. Sci., 70: 1065–1067. doi: 10.1002/jps.2600700925
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 1981
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!