Methods for in vitro percutaneous absorption studies VII: Use of excised human skin
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1986 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 75, Issue 11, pages 1094–1097, November 1986
How to Cite
Bronaugh, R. L., Stewart, R. F. and Simon, M. (1986), Methods for in vitro percutaneous absorption studies VII: Use of excised human skin. J. Pharm. Sci., 75: 1094–1097. doi: 10.1002/jps.2600751115
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 1986
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!