A novel method for measuring membrane-water partition coefficients of hydrophobic organic chemicals: Comparison with 1-octanol-water partitioning
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1988 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 265–272, March 1988
Total views since August 2010: 153
How to Cite
Gobas, F. A. P. C., Mackay, D., Shiu, W. Y., Lahittete, J. M. and Garofalo, G. (1988), A novel method for measuring membrane-water partition coefficients of hydrophobic organic chemicals: Comparison with 1-octanol-water partitioning. J. Pharm. Sci., 77: 265–272. doi: 10.1002/jps.2600770317
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 1987
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!