Center of gravity of drug level curves: A model-independent parameter useful in bioavailability studies
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1989 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 78, Issue 10, pages 848–854, October 1989
How to Cite
Veng-Pedersen, P. and Tillman, L. G. (1989), Center of gravity of drug level curves: A model-independent parameter useful in bioavailability studies. J. Pharm. Sci., 78: 848–854. doi: 10.1002/jps.2600781014
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 1989
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!